Fast and user-friendly, the iPF760 makes it easy to produce a wide range of large-format documents—from intricate technical drawings to presentation materials, posters, and signs.
HIGH-QUALITY, FULL-COLOR PRINTING
A super-high-density print-head produces 2400 x 1200 dpi output. Canon’s unique, 5-color Reactive Ink set delivers durable, smudge-resistant prints with sharp lines and text, bold colors, and smooth fills.
EASY TO USE
Print in one of three easy ways.
Scan a document using the matched scanner, included with the printer. The document will show up on your computer via the Poster Artist software. You can adjust margins and then print 1-99 copies of a half- or full-sized poster.
2. PRINT FROM ANY PROGRAM
The same way you would use any other printer, you can produce poster-size documents from Microsoft Office programs, Adobe Photoshop, and more.
3. USE POSTER ARTIST SOFTWARE
Use Poster Artist software to create professional poster and banner designs. With a variety of pre-formatted templates, graphics, photos, fonts, and backgrounds, you can easily and quickly create high quality visuals.
COST EFFECTIVE AND CONVENIENT
With our starter ink and paper, you can print approximately 150 posters. The cost of in-house, on-demand poster making with the PROGRAF printer is less than $3.00/poster for full color. There are no shipping fees or pick up requirements. If you mistakenly print the wrong date or misspell a word, there is no return trip to the print shop.
- Canon imagePROGRAF760
- Matched scanner that allows you to easily send images and text to the printer for enlargement
- Machine stand with castors for easy mobility
- Print driver software with built-in accounting manager software that allows you to easily track costs and allocate consumable expenses to projects
- Print Plug-In for Microsoft Office allows users of any skill level to print posters or banners directly from Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Starter set of Canon ink
- Three rolls of paper
- Instructional setup and training DVD
- Phone support with our Canon-certified technician